Sunday, July 6, 2014

Day 3

Today we decided to leave the house at about 2pm. Today was what I would consider our "chill" day. After we finally left the house we went to a water hole where many of the locals were. There was a giant rope swing that my brother jumped off a couple of times, I was too scared to do it by the way. There is a giant water fall where some people would climb and slide down the rocks which I would imagine would hurt but I guess it is worth it for them... Some people got even crazier and climbed to the top of a giant tree and jumped down. I decided to be totally lame and just swim around akwardly whilst I waited for my brother. 

After we left the waterfall me, my dad, and my brother fwent to the beach to have a picnic type lunch. The waves were crazy, so we had to move too eat. There always seems to be a dog/animal around us at all times. (yes I know extremely random but it is something that I noticed). At the beach it was about to rain and there were sudden dashes of thunder, which I thought was legit. My dad said we had to get out of open area so we decided to leave.

So that was basically all we did today, we kinda just explored and observed and it was chill. I did make some observations about the country though. 
1. Almost all of the people drive manuel cars, and dont drive according to the speed limits
2. People are eco friendsly, so at resteraunts we can't flush the toilet paper
3. You definatley need 4 wheel drive because some of the terrains are cray
4. That is all for now

MOM: If you are reading this, please don't talk to me about it, cause I can tell you a creeping around my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment