Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 2

So today we still have the struggle of waking up at a reasonable time. I woke up at 10 o'clock which is not too bad actually. It is currently raining like crazy so I decide to go in the pool which is the cutest pool I have ever seen.  It is so small but so nice

We did go to the beach again but this time we took a little hike to the island that is on the beach. Sadly, we could not actually go onto the island because it was too dangerous (as the locals had told us). Since my dad is the most fluent at spanish out of all of us he can translate things which is extremely useful. On the beach there are many rocks and crabs/other small animals. So it is important to wear walking shoes. I did go in the ocean but I tripped on a rock and then I stood up and tripped on it again. I felt very graceful and in pain because my leg was bleeding. We travled back to our villa and went in the pool again, even though it was raining like crazy (and still is). So apprentley (according to the owners of the house) monkeys are supposed to come into the patio, and I am still waiting for that because I have never really seen a monkey upclose. Anyway we are probablly going out for dinner now so enjoy some nice pictures and byyye.

No comments:

Post a Comment